Monday, November 16, 2009

just finish exam....

just finish my exam and presentation.....
only leave japanese....
don know how to start my japanese assignmnent!!
haiz....
last week i was finish my CB assignment presentation....
honesty, i am not satify of the presentation....
i think we can do better than it...
however,thank for my groupmate's cooperative and completely well on it...
this is my presentation look....
will upload more after it...haha...
i think i was so man at that day!!!!!!!
however,last day just went ipoh again.......
the movie i watch was:2012
wow.....so nice of this movie.....
likely want see movie at next week when go back to KL.....
who wan join me??
erm...this is the cloothes i try in PDI....
but i not likely to buy it because i think the cutting is quit freak...
my hair are so messy!!!!!!!

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment