Thursday, October 15, 2009

thx dear....

yesterday go sungai wang and time square shopping with junyi....
erm...actually i seldom go thr shopping because i think thr are too dangerous....
although thr got alot of clothes or things can be our choice....
but the environment at thr make me uncorfortable....

early,i wait jy at 1pm at bandar tasik selatan...
!@#$%^&*
he so slow come to meet me and cause me wait so long time for him....
wait jy until me CRAZY den take these pic..hehe..
loss patient when wait him...

first....nice shoot....

last....deng deng deng deng...


after that he bring me go to eat WAN TAN MEE which famous in KL....
den we head toward to TIMES SQUARE lu....
we enjoy a movie(SORORITY ROW) at thr first den start my shopping plan....

after dat i head toward sungai wang...
jy get his bag at thr ....
ang i get some clothes at thr....

when we finish shopping...
he fetch me back rawang....
so touch...it is his first time fetch me back....
den i straight away go my friend's birthday party...
wow....so enjoy yesterday..
thx dear...

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment