Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the end of sem break

huh?the new sem start ad for two weeks ad....
now still wan to record the thing i do in my sem break a...
hehe...
sorry ya....i so lazy to blogging now....

yes,i am lazy..
everytime i aso got different ideas appear in my mind but i dont record it and express in words..
may be i poor with english vocabouly.....(don know got spell wrong or not??!!)
i don know how to write it out...
lol...

erm...
this sem break i was so busy and full schedule with my friends and family.....
first week....
playing and shopping with jy's friends....

second week............
helping my brother in his hp shop....
sure i must pretend i very hardworking to work for him...
den i got many GANJARAN ma..
although i no need work anything la...
evryday just sit thr and online and watch hong kong drama...hehe...
finally..i got my BALASAN ...
my dear brother give me 100 ringgit for shopping...
wow...
take pic for myself in my bro's hp shop^^(ntg to do wat)

and my third week......
my shopping time coming......
and go sing-k with friends..
spent a lot at that time....
RM 60 for three hours in NEWWAY...
T.T

erm..honesty ..
i very thankful to a thing...
without this,i think i will so suffer during this sem break....
deng deng deng....
my PSP.....
and ben's PSP..(thr got jh's pic....lol)

before i come back from rawang...
i have a gathering with my friends...
lol...i was drink so many chivas at that time...
and cause me allergic and force to see doctor...
somemore i was nose bleeding at that time.....
OMG....sure i will be a topic among of my friend..
but anywhr...thank for u all for concern me....
i very appreciate it.....

now...exam and presentation coming soon.....
fight for japanese....
fight for leadership and CB.....

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment