Wednesday, July 8, 2009

pessimistic day


haiz..
don know y we will become like dat???
i always will argue with u abt this topic??
am i wrong when i fully heart wan to help my parent and don wan go dating with u.???
do u have think at my side???
i aso wan go shopping lo...
but i cant,i don wan to see my parent so hard to do work....

just now.....
i definately don admit whr my attitude got problem lo..
hey, bro...
do u know i am very tired after do yoga??
do u know i vomit and feel nt well...
but i have to finish my work first...
tomolo got a presentation...
i wan do fully prepare...
am i wrong???

but how about u??
come at 11pm...
den sleep till 3a.m...
during this time,i ad wake u up several time...
but how was the result??
IS U CALL ME WAKE U UP....
IS U SAY U WOUKD NOT SCORE ME WHEN I WAKE U UP.....
but u...
u complaint me too rude to wake u up....
i got try wake u up softly...but that was no affect...
u still have your own dream....
may be u will think i don wan or reluctant to teach u....
but have u think about me????
i damm tire den wan sleep early...but u wake up at 3 a.m...
during i teaching u,den u r not concentrate...
den call u concentrate den u say u don wan wasting my time...
and fastly finish teaching...
lastly,u say me bad attitude!!!!

who make me so attitude???
pls self-questioning....
u say u sienz??
i aso feel sienz....

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment