Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 test gone

today is my law test....
thanks god and my tutor that give us tips ...
and those question is exactly in my range of study.....
but don know can score or not...
lolz.....

those question need to answer by writting many words.....
my hand danm pain now....
and i aso cant control the time ofanswering paper and cause me not enough time to do the question 2..
anywhr....the test is past and i wont think about it again....

UTAR was organizing the festival of mind.....
and the the student must be go thr for gain the 1O MARKS for cocuriculum....
the first day i enter the talk is talk about is 10% of brain we use???
the proffesor is a medical doctor and a lawyer....
wow.....
den the helpers thr give us some simples things and the proffesor ask us to create a thing by our own idea....

the things given by te helpers

ding ding....my idea....hehe





den kah sheng invite me go out with him and ah nam for gathering.....
wow...
so long time din see them and they change a lot....
everyone also have his own way and things to do....
good luck for them....

good luck for my friends aslo....
next target:fight with marketing and QT....

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment