Friday, June 11, 2010

stress and tough sem

hehe....this is my year 2 sem 1 at Utar
suddenly feel that Uni life is not easy as i think before....
assignment, test, presentation, do research, interview are coming like a wave...
i even cant response it quickly and make me so stress....

i just pass my 20th birthday.....
no surprise,no expect, just normal....
but i am so happy that a gang of my friend celebrate with me and thx all the wishes....
honesty, a real friend really tough to find it out...
(the real friends characteristic:
a friend that care you,respect u, love u, understand u and share with u )

i aspect somebody can celebrate with me, even that just a a simple and small celebration
but ....they really make me disappoint.....
haiz....start to suspect myself....
is that i really worst till that u all not treat me as a friend?

every time i talk to myself...
"it's ok,u will be fine"
but....actually i cant be so tough as u all think....
anywhere,i still so grateful that i still own many friends...^.^
友谊万岁~~~
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment