Monday, November 30, 2009

just finish my holiday


may be u all will be surprise when my holiday start o?now not the study week meh........
haha...right.....
i just ponteng whole week class and hide in rawang.....
24.11.2009
take train at 6.30,thx rain for fetch me go railway station,now u are pro driver liao....haha....
that was a first time i am so hardworking....
study in the train....wow.....
but when i ginish study a chapter, i fall in sleep liao...

25.11.2009
dat day is my insurance test...
thx abby fetch me go Maju Juntion thr...
aso thx to u listen my instruction in the road although i am stupid in regonise the road..haha...
finally we find that building ....

this is my luckypc to ancwer the insurance test
this is the computer lab i do my test...
these pis is the library of Malaysian Insurance Institute

here we can see KLCC and Kl tower o
library here are so somfort to study...
however.....i fail ad...
i fail in my insurance test....
but i was not surprise la...i estimated sure i fail in this test...
after the test ,i shopping thr....
wow..the nichi thr was so huge.....
T.T so many money spent at thr .....
-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment