Sunday, October 4, 2009

kl trip with junyi groupmate...


i got my happy and tired kl trip with junyi groupmate...
first day,we gonna go sunway lagoon.....
wow....before arrive thr,i wan so excited.....
after dat,i got a little bit regret ad...
that is the first time i feel my leg wan patah and tired at thr.....
n0w,i got a little bit scare to go thr............

after dinner,i finally got chance to go clubbing.....
u know,thr is the first time i go clubbing and the destination is bar celona...
erm...i quite enjoy thr...
unfortunety,i din bring a suitable high heel go thr...
i forced 2 lend frm my sister but her size is bigger than me.........
so..my leg was so pain when wear it....
before we go thr,i was falled down before the door of our hotel....
danm xia sui la..........lol...........

this is web site for bar celona...
the web site so cool....
plz have a look in thr....
at thr,the light was so sharp and pretty..
no matter u r preety or not,inside the bar,u aso look so pretty..
haha.....
i got a guy invite me drink le....
but i din accept and push it to m friends.....
i so smart de ma....hehe....

this is next target i wan to go....
ZOUK club....
haha...

this is my second week in my holiday.......
wow....
i was watching a few movie ad.....
fun fun....
feel don wan go back kampar ad...
thr like jail.....
and i still have two more year den can go out from that jail...lol...

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment