Wednesday, September 2, 2009

enjoy my holiday...

this holiday i really very enjoy it...
evry second aso full of great memory and happiniess....

before i reach KL..
got a australian sit beside of me in train....
we share a lot about our culture.....
and he praise my english is good....
OMG....is it true???how can i believe it??
this is the look i take train...
but jy say me look like ็‹—ไป”้˜Ÿ..
erm..
lets me talk about my first day reach in kl....
i straight away head to mid valley....
haiz..so much time dint go thr and thr structure aso change lot...
finally can see jun yi's brother>>>>jun kit
he is very very cute boy...
haha...
firstly....we go NAMDO take a lunch first.....
den we head to TOP SHOP to look for our clothes that want to buy....
that shop's clothes so expensive and i cant afford to but in these short period....
but i spot a jeans....
lets u all see my jeans first ya....




This jeans worthe rm200++
pls leave me a comment...
see is it beautiful ya....
after dat,i took a dress and try it...
this type of dree i never try it before...
unfortunately...the pair of brother say me look like aunty after i wear it...
it is their sense got problem or i relly look like aunty le?
haiz....may be the dress really look so old ad....but its worth 200++
hey..jy and jk...don look down this dress o....it aso very expensive de o...
it is really look so aunty???
haiz...

after tat...we go GSC watch GI GEO...
walao...whole the movie so exaggerate..
the grahpic aso so overastate...
but can watch with jy...
not bad la...

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment