Thursday, August 13, 2009

finally...

finally finish every thing..
now just waiting oass up the ptptn loan document..
and my final...

erm..
today is my mkting presentation....
the overall performance is quite ok lo..
but the process abit scary me o..
the story is like dat.....
my presentation start at 5pm....
but i wake up at 5.20 p.m...(peiyong call me)
den i was so shock about tat time..
i quickly call bee to fetch me go to school but fail...
she at her friend's house and no car to fetch me....
after dat, i call des....
fortunately he was reply me and fetch me go to school...
thx des, i should treat him a big meal..haha....

after i arrive the class..
luckily all group aso havent start yet....
they just finish set up the thing....
after i sit down..
i realize i din bring my evaluation form..
omg....
den i rush run go upper floor to photostat the form....
omg...
i wake up,wear my formal shirt,arrive to school,rush here rush thr....
it just use 15 min...good good....

erm..
during i present my part..
i was so nervious.....
but luckily din do any mistake la.....
and my teamate aso do their great job...good good...
act..the really help me a lot la..
hopefully this marketing assignment will get the good result la...

this is my product....(made by meiyee leeand copyrighted)

and this is the only pic i take on dat day with andrew....
OMG....my eye so bangkak la..
scare to take photo...
it not like me la...

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment