Monday, July 20, 2009

final sprint....

2 test gone.....
now is my finish assignmnet time...
law assignment's deadline will be at friday......
i should be finish dat as fast as possibel....
but i cant....
i no mood to do anything......
no mood go to school....
no mood do my tutorial....
no mood do my assignmnet....

thanks to ah men.....
she help me a lot....
help me sign for my attendance while i absent the class...
fetch me back when i have need....
thx....

lets me talk about my test....
OMG.....i was blank when i receive the marketing paper...
i don know how to do dat....
and simply write some rubbish .....
haiz...watever la....
don know can score or not...
it pass ad....

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...
my mouse failure in work ad..
not custom to use my tourch pad....
loz...

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment