Wednesday, June 24, 2009

nice gathering

last week,i ponteng so many class...
from thursday till monday.....
just because wan go hometwn for gathering...haha...
u all se...i am so yi qi de....
do everything for u all(don vomit)

actually plan back hometown on friday de,but no ticket ad...
so no choice den buy thursday ticket lo....
let me talk about my schedule for these day.....

friday-sleep till 10 den caught by my bro to take a look for his shop....
damn boring at thr....
fortunately got psp accompany me,if not i sure will boring till die.....

saturday-wake up at 8 in morning....
den bathing,cleaning my house,dressing and make up...
just because wan attend my secondary school's function....
it is a anniversary for our persatuan bahasa cina......
it is aso a important day for me since i am in secondary school....
we will do many preparation ,performance in here.........
although it is very tired but all of us will very proud after finish it...
we can make fun for the audience,let them see our result.....
it is very worth to memory and proud.....

do u all know.....
dat time i am so stress....
i worry that i cant handle that kind of big show....
i affraid that i will dissapoint all my senior and friends...
i don wan the show will worst a year by a year...
luckly,i done it...
i done it with receive so many clapping frm the audience....
receive many praises from my friend....

sorry for waste u all so many time to listen my old story.....
lets us back to dat day...
dat day show was very lame,boring....
the new headmaster was so very severe...
whose wear sliper,short pants,t-shirt without sleeves ares not allow enter the school....
den it sure directly influence the attendence of the audience,
this year the show are so quite...
no bustling with noise as previous year....
this photo are taken at tat time....



me and ivan

the three masters of our school ceremories.....

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment