Sunday, April 5, 2009

what's a pain week !!



these three or four day are so full with torment....
firstly,i fall down from bicycle on wednesday....
as u all know....
that day is april fool...
the god give me a joke brimming with ache.....

the story start with i go pasar malam with jia han...
when we reach the pasar malam.....
suddenly it was rainning....
both of us run to take our bicycle and quick cycle back....
when me reach the uncle jason's photostate shop thr,
a stupid kancil driver wan cut a car....
so stupid of the driver.....
hello...sir....it was a heavy rainning....
do u think ur technique is so prof isnt it??
y wan cut the car in heavy raining day.....
do u have see me cycle at thr??
so pawerful have a car now la!!!!!
because of i wan dodgee the car den i hit smt den fall down ....
damm pain u know...
the most embarrasing is my fruits i buy falls to road ad...
fortunately two indian gals come help me and help me pick up the fruits.....
haiz...

den the next day i argue with jy .....
about the dota game aso....
it aso hurt my heart....
haiz.....



last night we celebrate hoong's birthday in basketball court.....
we play bsketball and firework thr.....
so tired but so happy...
den today...
my hand so very pain because don have do any warming up before playing basket ball...
haha..

the sem wanna finish ad...
all my frind will be seperate liao.....
good luck for my friends..
don forget me...
always come out yam cha ba!!!!
-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment