Saturday, April 25, 2009

farewell party for dennis...

one of my friend is going leaving kampar UTAR ......
because of his course to be transfer to setapak campus.....
so he will be transfer thr aso...
dennis...
one of my friend who help me a lot..
everything my 'xiao hei"(laptop)got any disease...
this doctor aso will help me solve the problem......
although my finger always 'gatal'...always click the undefined msg...
and finally cause my laptop hang...
after he scold me a bit den continue sovle the proble...
so nice....
now...he wanna go setapak liao..
hope my 'xiao hei' don have any problem....
here don have any doctor with FOC liao...
haha...
hope dennis will always good luck thr..

today,we have a farewell party with him at tualang...
tualang is a place with have many seafood restaurant...
our meal have crab,prawn,and my favorite food-'fei zhou yu'so nice...i so miss the sea food....i wan go sea food...
seafood...i love u...

Fried sotong

steam prawn



my favorite dishes-'fei zhou yu"


dry prawn


-^>^ The End-




































No comments:

Post a Comment