Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New pages for new life

Finally start a blog in blogspot ad...
actually ithis is my second blog...
since this blogspot is popular for most of people...
den i start to create a new blog in new life.....

I will try to use more english to build this blog...
although its very weak la...
hopefully everyone will give me some comment..
u all aso can correct my grammar or pronouncement(Its is spell wrong?!)
watever la....

mid term test coming soon.....(tomorrow!!!!!!!!!)
all the friend aso start to study ad...
i still rush to watch my movie...
haiz...
still no mood to study yet...

-^>^ The End-

2 comments:

  1. hello mei yee...congratulation to ur new blog ya..^.^
    hope u can put more effort on ur new blog, i will always check out news in ur blog..

    supporter~Veronica^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. veron-thanks for ur support o...
    and welcome to visit my blog....
    u may correct me the grammar error o..

    ReplyDelete