Thursday, March 26, 2009

Before and After

Hope will Change the life.........
Time will changes the people.......
just now i see the picture in my secondaty school......
so huge diffrence compare than now....
previously .i just like a tom boy.....
currently,i like a preety queen!!!(dont split the saliva on me o!!)
haha....
previuosy, i was so stubborn...
don like to accept other opinion except me....
don like to accept other advise.....
don like to share or give job to other because less confidence with them.......
i think i am right !!
i think i can do the best!!!
but now i think i am wrong!!!
Since i enter in university life....
i become more weak....
i think i cant compare with the other which is good in english...
because of this...
i start accept people's opinion and watever.........
because of this .......
i am realize my old friend is so patient and damm good...
they aways endure my score,my bad temper and complaint nothing.....
thank you for yours....
i love u all and gook luck in your future....
now let u all see my previous picture....



when i am 16 when i am 19



and tis is my volleyball team picture!!!!



(Dont think iam very fat,it just the clothes and posture problem)

-^>^ The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment